Date(s) - 11/11/2017
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
13th Annual Conference APRN’s Excellence in Practice
Saturday, November 11, 2017 8:00am-4:00pm
The 2017 tentative agenda includes the following topics:
- “Acute Abdomen-Outpatient Clinical Pearls”- Dr. Garza Pediatric Surgeon
- “APRN: Differentiating our Scope of Practice”- John Gonzalez
- “Geriatric Care: The Golden Age”- Dr. Pedro McDougal
- “Updated Guidelines in Endocrinology: Assessing Thyroid Nodules”- Dr. Gloria Ortiz
- “Women’s Health: The Perimenopausal Female”
- “Acute GI Bleed: What do I do?”
- “Demystifying Mental Health: The Erroneous Blues”- Dr. Igoa
- “Legislative Update”-Erin Cusack, TNP Associate Director of Public Affairs
Late at the Door – CASH OR CHECK ONLY $ 150
Members, Non Members or Students
Beginning 11/06/2017 12:00 AM through 11/11/2017 7:45 AM
Register Early and $ave!
Registration includes materials, meals and breaks!
Early Registration Until 11/05/2017 11:30 PM
Bookings are closed for this event.